|----- MilitaryGaming.org -----|
|Mod & Setup Help - *Read Channel*|
|-------- ARMA2 GAMING --------|
|===== ACRE Mod Required =====|
|Waiting Room - *Read Channel*|
|Pvt. Begay [MilGO]|
|Insurgency 2 - Public #1|
|Multi-Session Operations - Public #2|
|Private Members/Events Server|
|-------- ARMA3 GAMING --------|
|Warfare - Public #1|
|-------- PREMIUM AREA --------|
|Gaming Room *Games Only*|
|-------- MEMBERS AREA --------|
|NCO & Officers Club|
|Staff & Board of Directors|
|Public Affairs Department|
|Membership & Account Services|
|--------- AFK USERS ---------|
Search News Articles
The following are the basic requirements to be eligible for general membership. It is not a complete list, and each stated requirement normally carries more explanation that what you will find listed on this page. Special Positions have much different requirements and all vary by position. General membership requirements may differ slightly depending on what section/game you are looking to be assigned to. For more information on membership requirements please contact our staff.
- Must be at least 16 years of age. (Waivers available for 14 and older upon staff review and parental consent).
- Have a working microphone and headset.
- Ability to use Teamspeak3 (VOIP) program.
- Have no current membership in an online gaming based organization which presents a conflict of interest.
- No major issues of Policy and/or Terms of Service violations on record with the organization.
- Have no current membership in any other organization/group within the ArmA series as this would create a "conflict of interest".
- Have Combined Operations. Combined Operations simply means having both the original ArmA2 and Operation Arrowhead Expansion.