Membership Application Guide
Application Process (Step by Step)
1. The first order of business download our electronic PDF form titled Membership Application. This is also referred to as "MGO Form 7001". Please note that you have several options/methods to submit and complete this form.
2. The preferred method to submit the form is electronic submission via email without any printing. If physically printing and/or scanning/faxing in any circumstance you must physically sign the document. The ONLY time you may electronically enter your signature by typing your name on the application is when saving and emailing the attached and completed form in PDF format.
4. Ensure you have registered an account on our website/forum. Upon receiving your information we will contact you (normally via email) requesting your account information as registered on our site.
Note: In some cases users may be using a PDF Reader that does not allow them to save a completed PDF. In this case you will have to either print and complete, or first complete then print the form. We also could recommend those with a PDF viewer (like adobe) who cannot save a completed version to download another PDF Reader that allows you to save completed forms. We recommend Foxit Reader. This way you can complete the process electronically and submit it to use via email.
If you have any further questions and/or need assistance please open a support ticket
with Membership Services, email us at membership [at] militarygaming.org
or call us toll-free at (800) 601-2798.
CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Application Process Explained:
(How it works)
- After reading all needed information as well as completing and submitting the Membership Application you will receive an email to the address you supplied on your application. Please allow up to 72 hours for Membership Services to contact you. If you have not received a response after 72 hours use our Contact Us page on the site to submit and inquiry regarding your application.
- In our initial email attempting to contact you we will request some additional information from you such as your website/forum account information. Individuals must register an account on our site and it is expected that individuals applying have already done so.
- Once this has been done we will attempt to schedule a oral interview with you by phone or in our Teamspeak 3 server. During the initial interview you will also complete a questionnaire.
- After conducting you're initial interview you're application will then be under review by our staff. During this stage it is very important to remain active on the forums, game-servers, and Teamspeak 3. Activity on all 3 areas is looked at and could effect the length of time it takes for acceptance or a denial based on the lack of activity or other grounds. Those applying for a special position in most cases are not reviewed for game-server activity.
- If your application is accepted we will then work with you on a few additional steps. This includes you're section assignment, initial training assignments, and a few other details. However, while you may have been accepted you are still not yet a member of the organization as further processing will take place. This only applies for most general membership applications and not applications for special positions.
- Individuals will then proceed with our Initial Member Orientation (IMO) program which meets our new member familiarization policies. This training is not completely related to in-game situations. This orientation is normally related to organization policy, procedures, and instruction on how our unit effectively and appropriately uses degrees of military custom and courtesy. Other training will vary by each section, and certain sections will see more or less in-game items than others.